Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Another offering of Words and Photographs

Back in 2005, I read a book by a woman named Diane Stein. It was called Earth Changes and was talking about the possibility of catastrophic events on our planet at or around the year 2012.

The year 2012 has come and gone and we are still here shining our radiance.

One small part of that book really spoke to me though. She mentioned that when we walk out of doors and have love for the world in our hearts, we send that energy to the Earth and it helps the Earth to be well and to heal in the places where it is damaged.

Over the years since I read that, I have kept it in mind and in heart and have explored it.

I recently created a YouTube project called 'Walking This Sacred Earth' that explores this idea and expands on it.

So far, there are four parts to the YouTube series. I plan to create a fifth part, Walking This Sacred Earth Off Road sometime in 2016.

For the first four parts of the series, which I really enjoyed creating and I am sure you will enjoy as well, click on these links:

Part 1 - Introduction

Part 2 - Walking in the City

Part 3 - Walking in the Suburb

Part 4 - Walking in the Country

No comments:

Post a Comment